Campaigning Day 1 & 2!

We started our campaign by presenting few songs.

Songs like 'When You Say Nothing At All' (as the chorus goes: "The SMILE on your face...") and 'I Can't SMILE Without You'.

Not to forget, our very own S.M.I.L.E. song written by Steffi Gandalia (running as Vice President with Joyce Ng), which is also currently played on the blog.


(From left to right)
Tan Tiau Huat (running for Editor)
Lim Yueh Hwei
(running for Heads of Clubs & Societies)
Ho Kit Ying (running for Welfare Officer with Ooi Kim Han)
Chia Khoon Huat (running for Editor)


(Front)
Steffi Gandalia (running for Vice President with Joyce Ng)

Julius Wong Ling Tze (running for Business School Rep with Yinn Yinn)


After that 'simple-yet-meaningful' performance, a debate among the C&S officers, Welfare Officers and Acitivities Chairperson was conducted.


Lim Yueh Hwei and Ho Kit Ying waiting for their turn to take the stage!


Yueh Hwei was given the privillege to share first.





Next was Kit Ying.


And the last one was Fathima Imrah Reyaz (running for Activities Chairperson with Ooi Wei Kwong).


*For those who've missed their speeches, please note that an update on their speeches will be posted on blog soon! :)




And well, for those that were not on stage, they were basically listening and supporting from the floor.


And so, that was the end of last week.


Oh! just in case you're wondering...
No, this picture is not complete.
S.M.I.L.E. has got 31 members in total!
The other half of us were campaigning around the campus when this picture was taken :)


And by the way, S.M.I.L.E shirts were printed too!

Jeevan Guna Segar (running for School of Science Rep with Christina Chieh Pann Pei) and Siek Siok Tien (running for School of Engineering Rep with Leong Yan Foon) showing off their new shirts!


Plus! S.M.I.L.E. poster was also printed.


Credit goes to Tan Tiau Huat (running for Editor).


Vote for S.M.I.L.E.!